Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Hair cut

Sean woke up this morning and said "I want to wear my soccer pants!" So I said ok, thinking he was going to come back in the sweatpants with soccer balls on them.

He came back looking like this:

Silly boy!

Yes that's pajama shirt, diaper, and Molly's soccer socks with shin guards *over* them.


















So, that will have to serve as our "before" picture, because I then decided he needed a summer hair cut. He has such nice hair all winter, but in summer it gets just slightly curly and unruly. So, off it came

He was *really* mad.

He refused to look in the mirror all day. He would just say "That's not me!" and hide his face and cry, poor guy. Who knew a hair cut would be so traumatic LOL.

After a few days, he was over it, though.

No comments: