Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween Fun

We had quite a day today!

Rob went to West Lafayette for a hurling game (I wish I had pictures of THAT). There is still remodeling going on in Caitie's room (which means half of her furniture in the living room). So we're going out for Halloween fun.

First we took our annual trip to Waterman's Farm Market to get pumpkins. This year my mom came with us.

Our first year going to Waterman's, Caitie was 2 and Molly was a baby. Times sure change!








They all love the straw mountain


Waterman's pumpkin eating dinosaur.

Last year we couldn't get Sean to leave this thing.
This year it was cool but scary
The girls with Memom on the hay ride.
Picking pumpkins





















After Waterman's we headed to the zoo for Zoo Boo (Memom had other plans) .

Here's everyone all dressed up for trick or treating.

Caitie is dressed to match her American Girl doll, Elizabeth. That was quite a costume to make (hat and all). Caitie strung the necklace herself.

Molly was a witch again this year.

Sean was Spiderman (I didn't make that one!) I don't know how he even knows who Spiderman is, but he loves it. He wore it every day for a week.






No comments: